Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

What's In My Bag?

Hello! Today's post is a realistic what is in my everyday bag post. I see alot of these posts featuring really strange things that i can't imagine ever needing to bring around with me, but my bag is as realistic as it gets! Aside from the receipts, loose chewing gum and chocolate bar wrappers oops i have included everything i usually bring around with me! 



 
THE BAG:
I'm really lucky to have actually won this bag in a competition, i honestly could not believe my luck i don't win things ever! Its a tote bag from New Look and retails at £17.99 and comes in various pretty pastel colours such as yellow, pink, white, turquoise and pale blue. Its the perfect size for a small everyday bag. It does not look like it can hold much but believe me, it does!






The first thing i have in my bag is the latest issue of Cosmo with the beautiful Michelle Keegan on the cover!



This nail polish from the brand New Cid came free with the magazine and its honestly gorgeous! The colour was hard to capture, its alot more pink toned in real life but it's so bright and gorgeous i had to pick this one!


Dry shampoo is an essential for my bag, having really long thick hair i honestly do not have the energy to wash it every single day, so this is great for top ups! Plus the mini sized bottle is great for smaller bags.


Staying on the long thick hair topic, i can't be without a brush! This paddle brush from Denman is amazing, and doesn't rip out my hair like some other brushes.


Hand cream is an ultimate essential! I unfortunately have eczema on my hands and body and i find this hand cream is amazing when i can feel it flaring up again. I'm not so keen on the smell but it absorbs really quickly and does a great job at moisturising.




I don't think anyone goes anywhere without these three things! Keys, phone and purse. My phone case was from headcase designs on Ebay and cost £4.99! My purse is very old and from Peacocks but i can't bring myself to get rid of it.


This looks like alot of tablets for one bag but when you suffer with hayfever in the summer you need them! 

what can i say? a wispa gold and a half eaten crunchie.. classy


The last things i have in my bag are lip products. I usually end up with every single lipstick i own in my bag as i just shove the one i'm wearing on the day in! It's nice to have a bit of moisture too and the peach baby lips is my current favourite!



What do you usually carry in your bag? Let me know! Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment