Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

All Time Jewellery Favourites!

Hello! Today's post is something a little different. I don't usually see posts like this (maybe i'm not looking hard enough!) but i thought it may be interesting to some people! I always remember being at school or college and seeing girls walking round with individual jewellery pieces thinking wow she pulls that off so well! maybe if i get something similar i will look just as cool.  I hope that now i have my own jewellery favourites people will look at mine and think wow she's so effortlessly cool. Hahaha. Moving on, here are the jewellery items i wear almost every single day!


Possibly the cutest jewellery stand ever!
EARRINGS
I have a double ear piercing (meaning i have two holes for earrings on my lobe) and i am not a fan of big earrings as they swamp my small ears. I used to always buy the Primark pearly effect plastic earrings for years and built up a massive collection, but this year on my one year anniversary with my boyfriend he brought me a real Pearl pair, i about cried! These ones are from Pandora, which i personally find such a pretty girly brand of jewellery, i love the shop so much.


These earrings have a lovely silver edge round them with a pretty pattern that almost reminds me of leaves. They are silver and really delicate looking on the ears!


These are my back up earrings! I wear these in my second ear pierce hole and i got these in a set from Asda about 7 years ago for around £2. I think they are just metal and at one point they were nice and gold but now they look... slightly vintage. They have caused me no irritation being so cheap and they still look pretty and elegant if you don't look too closely!

BRACELETS


On a day to day basis i wear two bracelets, both of them actually have a lot of meaning to me. My first one is my Pandora bracelet (do you see a reoccurring theme of Pandora jewellery yet?) I know alot of people have these, but i can understand why they are so simple yet look so good with anything! They can either be day to day accessories or glam up a posh outfit so you are winning either way! This bracelet was another gift from my boyfriend, he's the sweetest! Over time him and other family members have brought me pretty little charms for it for Christmas and Birthday presents.

This shopping charm is so cute! 

i know the colours don't necessarily match but i love it this way!

My second everyday bracelet is by a brand called Nomination. These bracelets are becoming more and more popular by the day! They are an alternative to a charm bracelet, as they have pictures and links that are personalised without the dangly or 3D effect of charms. I got mine when i was only 13 and now i'm almost 20 so i've had it a long while! Some of the links have started to break away but regardless i still love it.





RINGS
One day when i was a little girl i decided to myself wearing every single category of jewellery in one go would make me look too fancy when i'm the least fancy person ever, so i made a choice: wear necklaces OR rings. I went for rings and too this day i tend to prefer them over necklaces how silly haha! Lets get the Pandora ring out of the way first... I'll soon be a walking advertisement for that company but i can't help it, it's gorgeous!


This is one of Pandora's birthstone rings and mine is the May one. The colour is one of my absolute favourite colours so i was thrilled when i found out it was my month! I also love all of the other stones though and would really love the pink stoned one too, however i would feel so wrong wearing the wrong monthed ring! It wasn't too expensive and i got it as a Christmas gift from my dad that i picked myself! I'm thinking of treating myself to some more rings from there huge collection soon as they are just soooo pretty.


This was an 18th Birthday present from my Aunty and is one of my most valued presents i've ever got i think its so beautiful and unusal! I'm usually really careful with this one as i don't think it was too cheap and i get nervous with expensive things, i'm definitely too used to Primark level things. This picture doesn't do it justice, in the light it is so sparkly and all of the clear stones reflect the light! 



I hope you enjoyed this post! I felt like it was something different! 
*Disclaimer - this is in no way me trying to show off! I love being nosy with things other people have and i'm sure others feel the same way, this is just me letting you be nosy too!

Thanks for reading i appreciate every single view! :)



4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, check it out and please notify me when you finish it :)

    lemetamorphose.weebly.com/blog/the-liebster-award

    Kisses!

    Almu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Pandora accessories! Especially the bracelet! I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award. check the link over here (http://michastela.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html) and let me know when you're done!

    Micah || Michastela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and really like this post. Very original and you have some goregous pieces - i mean those pearl earrings are so pretty! Take care
    xo
    thawingheartsx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! They are so lovely :) x

      Delete