Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Get Ready With Me! Smokey Pink Eyes



Hello! This get ready with me post has a focus on eyes today. I went for a smokey pinky shimmery kind of look, here are the details!


FOCUS: EYES 
I used the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay to create this look.

First of all i used the Urban Decay Primer Potion in sin all over my lids and higher up to near my brow bone.

Then i took the lightest shade, Strange and mixed it with the baby pink shimmer called Dust, and sweeped these all over the whole of my lid using a big flat brush from Nanshy.


Next i took the colour Buzz which is just a gorgeous bright pink shimmer shadow, i put this all over the outer half of my eyes using the same flat brush.


I then took Nooner, my favourite colour in the whole palette! It's the pink equivalent on Tease from the Naked 2 palette! I put this all into my crease using a short brush, i'm not sure what it's called but i call it my stubby brush haha! Then i took the darker shade called Darkside, and added this gently on the top of Nooner. Then i blended it all out with a big fluffy brush!


To finish off the shadow, i took Trick, the rose-gold shade and pushed that in under my lash line for a a really pretty pop of colour.

Next i lined the top of my eyelids with the Loreal Super Slim Liner, and the bottom of my eyes with a Rimmel Kohl Black Liner.

I used my incredible Younique 3D Mascara next! I've seen so many mixed reviews on this product but it is my actual holy grail! I loveeee it. I used the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara on my lower lashes. I find it's too clumpy for my upper lashes but it looks great on the bottom. 






REST OF MY FACE:


For my skin i used Rimmel's Perfect Match Foundation
The concealer i used was the amazing E.L.F Oil Free Concealer
I also used Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder All over my face
For eyebrows i used my Soap and Glory Brow Archery in Brownie points and ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate


On my lips i used MAC's Creme Cup lipstick and Tanya Burr's lipgloss in Just Peachy


For my cheeks i used E.L.F's Bronze and glow bronzer, and the Makeup Revolution Blush Palette.


I used the brightest pink and the bottom pinky blush baked highlight.



I hope you enjoyed this post! I think it was my favourite one I've ever done, as i enjoy creating makeup looks so much! I've struggled with the close up photography in the past but i think I am getting there now! Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe! Thx for your sharing :) I like your blog :)
    You got so many cosmetics! I like your eyes, very pretty. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much thats so nice of you :)! x

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :-) I think you have a great blog and I really enjoy your posts, I hope you decide to post your nomination! Xo

    Here's the post, http://www.simplygemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete