Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Favourite MAC Lipstick Combinations!

Hello everyone! Now, I'm not usually the biggest lipstick fan as my lips are misshapen, and by misshapen I mean even if I fill them in ever so carefully, they always look like i've coloured outside the lines. However i previously added another MAC lipstick to my small lips collection and i've found that i have been wearing lipstick more than ever! Here are my top two lipsticks looks i've been enjoying recently

1) Pretty In Pink
I've never been a pink lips girl, but when i visited a MAC store on holiday (no joke i was in there for about an hour!) I found my perfect pink woo! The pink i picked up is called Creme Cup and it is a cream sheen lipstick which is sold for £15.50. It has a nice nude undertone, which is probably why i loved it, being an absolute nude lipstick fanatic! It is very creamy and you do not need a gloss with it. I also love the taste of MAC lipsticks they are honestly so sweet and delicious i do know you are not supposed to eat them

I cannot get over how beautiful this is!


I personally like teaming this pretty lipstick with two other of my lip essentials! If im feeling particularly pinky I will wear it with the Essence lipliner which is only £1, in the shade 012 Wish Me A Rose.  The Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rose is also really nice as it adds a slightly pinky glossy finish to the lips.


Please don't judge these hideous close ups, i need to practice my close up makeup photography 




2) Nude Nude Nude!
Ahhhh, i just get so excited thinking about nude lipsticks, they are my ultimate favourite. I love MAC's Blankety lipstick. I actually own two because i'm so scared about running out of it. Its from the amplified collection and is just gorgeous. It is a solid nude colour with a tiny brownish undertone. You don't need to wear much of it as its amplified, and it gives off a nice sheen too. 


I love wearing this lipstick alone, but also like to pair it with the Maybelline Baby Lips stick in Peach Kiss. This just adds a really glossy finish and gives your lips a nice bit of moisturising protection to keep the lipstick on for longer.




I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know if there is anything you would love too see me post in the future and also which MAC lipsticks do you love the best? :)



3 comments:

  1. Ooh the second, nude look is stunning on you :) x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou! :) i think its my absolute favourite lip shade ever haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teeth are so white! Love the cute rings in the background too! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete