Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Easter Beauty Products! / Holiday to Switzerland

This week there has been a lack of posts here on my blog, due to the fact that I have been on holiday in Switzerland. Me and my boyfriend went to stay with family for a week and had an amazing time. Whilst over there i couldn't help but look at all of the makeup! With France and Germany so close by I managed to look at many brands I had never seen before in the UK, however me being me I ended up buying a fair few products that are sold over here. To be fair though i got them for cheaper over there than here woooo!



MAKEUP:


Makeup Revolution - Blush Palette - Sugar and Spice £6.00
One of the first things I got was not from overseas! Before i went away i picked up the Makeup Revolution Blush Palette from Superdrug. I was very impressed with the amount of blushes you get for just £6. The palette contains two peachy contour colours, 4 bright pinks, a pink frosted highlighter and a baked blush. My favourite from the set is the baked blush, it is basically a blush and highlighter in one and gives a pretty pink shimmery glow to the cheeks. Each colour is really pigmented, meaning you only have to use a really tiny amount!


Baked Blush
 



Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette - 49.90 (£38)
Whilst in France, i visited Sephora! I was overly excited about going here, and managed to leave with only one thing that i could get over here in the UK. I picked up the famous Naked 3 Palette. It is honestly as amazing as it looks, I already have the Naked 2 Palette but found myself wanting a more pinky toned shadow that was just as good quality as the 2, so i went for 3! My favourite colour from the palette is probably Nooner. I think nooner is the pink version of Tease from the 2 palette, it's matte and pinky and looks great in the crease.





Catrice - Made to stay highlighter pen - 3.75
I was so desperate to find a really nice highlighter, and after contemplating buying the Balms Mary Loumanizer, i'm glad i didn't! This highlighter pen is smooth and creamy and really is made to stay! It was so cheap and i honestly wish i had brought the other shade too. I picked up 010 Eye Like, which is the nude toned highlighter out of the collection.




Loreal - Super Liner Perfect Slim - £6.99
I brought this eyeliner in Basel Switzerland but completely forgot how much it was in Euro's but they also sell this product in the UK for £6.99. I didn't technically need a new eyeliner as i love my Maybelline Gel, but this one made such a clear thin line on the back of my hand it went straight into my basket! I highly recommend this eyeliner as its just so easy to use with the pen tip. The only downside to this eyeliner is if you accidentally fall asleep in it you will wake up with it over the whole of your face! I found blobs of it under my chin and down the sides of my nose oops.




Misslyn Nail Polish - Venus€4.99
This polish has a sheer pink base with a golden orange shimmer within it. It is from the Galaxy collection and this was also brought in Basel. The polish is quite sheer and requires a good few coats but if used with a good topcoat it honestly lasts ages and its so shimmery and pretty.


Essence Nail Polish - Truth or Dare - £2.00
This polish is a topper that consists of small nude and white dots and large white and nude hexagons. Its very pretty and spring like and for the price is actually very good! 



Thanks for reading! Below are just some holiday pictures so feel free to scroll past if it doesn't interest you, let me know if you have ever brought any makeup products from overseas that you love :)










1 comment:

  1. Aww thankyou very much! :) i will have a look and let you know! x

    ReplyDelete